You have no items in your collection.
How to make a collection
- To save a collection, you must log in to our site. You can use the link at the top of this page.
- Go the the Online Collection and find an object or document.
- To add it to your collection click on the icon on the item page (shown at the left.)
- Clicking on this icon will add the object to your collection and return you to this page.
- Add more items to your collection by repeating this process.
How to open a collection
- To open a saved collection, simply log in using the link at the top of this page.
- Your collection will open in this page. Any new items you've just collected will be added to your
If you're working on a History Lesson
- Tag any items you wish to include in your lesson.
- Then, return to your lesson using the link near the top of this page.
- NOTE: DO NOT USE THE BROWSER'S BACK BUTTON to navigate back to your lesson.
Home | Online Collection | Things
To Do | Turns
Exhibit | Classroom | Chronologies | My
About This Site | Site Index | Site Search | Feedback