My Collection Instructions
This collection contains 1 item(s).
Please note, unless you
Save This Collection, it will be cleared when you exit or quit your browser.
Open My Collection
Put tagged items from this collection on a Chronology
Sort Collection By: Order Collected | Item Name | Date
Tag All Items |
Delete Tagged Items
How to make a collection
- To save a collection, you must log in to our site. You can use the link at the top of this page.
- Go the the Online Collection and find an object or document.
- To add it to your collection click on the icon on the item page (shown at the left.)
- Clicking on this icon will add the object to your collection and return you to this page.
- Add more items to your collection by repeating this process.
How to save a collection
- Log in using the link at the top of this page.
- Now your collection is saved. If you already have a collection, any new items you've just collected will be
added to your existing collection.
How to open a collection
- To open a saved collection, simply log in using the link at the top of this page.
- Your collection will open in this page. Any new items you've just collected will be added to your
If you're working on a History Lesson
- Tag any items you wish to include in your lesson.
- Then, return to your lesson using the link near the top of this page.
- NOTE: DO NOT USE THE BROWSER'S BACK BUTTON to navigate back to your lesson.